Friday, November 6, 2015

Awesome Shopping Deals Part 3/3

Hello Packers!

     I have another post that will follow right after this one because I got SUPER lucky today in regards to after Halloween deals but for now, I will show you my great deals from yesterday that I got from the 99 Cent Store. Of course, I feel so blessed when I see things on sale especially if the original price is a dollar. Those deals are so great because they give us the opportunities to put more things in our boxes and save money to make more boxes! 

     I hope you all are taking advantage to the great Halloween deals that are going on right now but something I want you all to keep in mind is that although Halloween deals are phenomenal, we need to take care that certain things might not be the most appropriate during the Halloween season. Some things that I've noticed people kicking out of their Halloween spending were Witches, Devils and Ghosts. I can't blame them on the Devils and Witches but if the Ghosts look friendly to me: I personally think it would be OK but then again, check with Operation Christmas Child or a distributor and ask for their opinion on the matter. I've seen mixed opinions so who knows. I do agree on the Devils and Witches not being a great idea for shoe boxes. Anyway, with that, I'm super excited to show you my super deals yesterday at the 99 Cent Store off of Douglas.



     So, what we have here for starters is a great way for the 99 Cent Store to try and get rid of ANY Halloween merchandise they have. With every item being $0.25, who could blame the OCCD Packers for ransacking the place for the best deals? Unfortunately, all the items I was able to previously get for $0.50 each were not there and I got to find the smaller more toy-like items they had available. Which is good, too, because toy-wise, I only have so much. Anyway, so right here are some pumpkin and ghost clappers that make tons of noise and all the kids need to do is shake. I read that children of all ages like noise makers from harmonicas, drums, recorders and whistles. These are just another way to get that fun noise making into the boxes without taking too much space. I bought four of these and get to put one in 8 boxes so that is totally awesome. :)

     Next, I found some really great Paddle Balls for my boxes! Unfortunately they only had three available so if you are headed that way, sorry; I took the last of them. But these aren't any paddle balls, they are made of wood and have a strong rubber ball at the end that are a lot better than some I have seen out there that are made of solely plastic and flimsy string. These are great for the older kids' boxes, both boy or girl. Plus, they barely take in any space!
     Well, as you all have noticed by now, I'm a huge fan of socks in shoe boxes. Socks play a great part in my shoe boxes and finding a pair of not only good quality ones but ones that are fun and colorful are a plus. Then I found two BumbleBee headbands and they  are super cute and again, the ONLY ones they had left over. Then we had two eraser toppers containers and they are all OK to put on the pencils in your shoe boxes. 

Alright Packers, I hope you all have a good time packing in the last few days before we have to pack them up and send them off. :) Happy Packing!



No comments:

Post a Comment