Friday, November 27, 2015

2015 Black Friday Deals for OCC

Hello Packers!

     Did any of you packers go out and brave among the crazies to get some good deals at the stores today? Well, I was one of them and my only mindset for my shopping extravaganza was to get some really good deals for my boxes next year. I was quite impressed with my shopping deals and I hope I can include them in all of my boxes next year. With that being said, here are some of those deals that should be going on until tomorrow the 28th.



     Firstly I went to CVS Pharmacy for their Black Friday Deals and to be honest, they didn't have much. But some nice fleece throw blankets on sale for $2 each caught my eye. The first four from left to right came from a CVS next to my work, I go there often and had no idea that they were even going to have some sort of deal going on so that worked out to my advantage. The last one I just got today early in the morning. It was a good thing I did because there were no more throw blankets available for me to purchase. But still, thankfully I have five blankets for five lucky kids out there. 


     These socks came from Rite Aid which I might go back to tomorrow for the last day of their sale because it is buy one, get 2 free over at Rite Aid and they have some really nice socks on sale for mainly girls and I just can't ignore that offer so I ended up getting two pairs of fuzzy socks for my friends' Christmas gifts and then four pairs for my boxes. Unfortunately I'm limited at Rite Aid and can only take 2 sets of deals. I only paid $2 for the whole lot.


     I didn't plan on going to Toys R Us mainly because they are so expensive and really just not my place to go as I don't have any children of my own nor nieces, nephews etc. However, in their ad they had these Barbie Princess Petite dolls as shown and they were $5 each. Now, I'm not usually one to spend $5 on a doll but all I could think of was how the little girls receiving these boxes are going to be so happy to see these dolls and to get to play with them and their animal friend. Then, next to the dolls is one of my favorite items and that is play-Doh for $1. I have heard many mixed comments on Play-Doh in boxes and none of them really help me out at all if they are good or bad in boxes so until I see a notice from the head honchos of Operation Christmas Child, Play-Doh will remain one of my shoe box gifts.


     Finally, I ended up going to Wal-Mart on Thursday and also Friday and I'm glad I went Friday because the Wal-Mart I went to today had more variety in socks than the basic colors. Each pair of the socks was $3 and then the wash cloths shown are a pack of 6 for $1.60. I will tell you this so you don't go out and buy deals that actually aren't that good. Wal-Mart sells an 18 pack of wash cloths for $3.47 which beats the deal they have for Black Friday because with that price, it would cost $4.80 to meet the 18 wash cloth requirement. Save yourselves on this deal and get the 18 pack, it is so much cheaper.

     Alright Packers, I just wanted you all to know about some of the beneficial Black Friday deals they have going on right now. I hope you all have safe trips if you are driving or flying around and as always, Happy Packing!



No comments:

Post a Comment