Friday, November 6, 2015

Awesome Shopping Deals part 2/3

Hello Packers!

     As this is part 2 of my trilogy of awesome shoe box shopping finds, I want you all to know that finding such amazing deals doesn't always plop itself into someone's lap and says "here you go". We have to look for the deals and really dig deep into maybe the "trash" bin of the store to find some really good deals, but they are out there and ready for us to pick up and take home to our boxes.

     Another point I'd like to make is that we all need to know what a "good deal" is. For example, a shirt on sale for $5 will not be as great as let's say the same shirt on sale for $1. Packers, we are not judging each other for buying the $1 shirt over the $5 one. Some packers out there may have that "Higher than thou" mindset but for the majority, we are impressed and want to know more about those deals you keep finding! It is truly a rush for us packers to find Arizona t-shirts on sale for $1 or Comic tees for $1.50. Don't feel out of touch or not good enough when you pack your boxes with such items: God sees you doing His work and is happy with what you are doing, no matter what the price range is. 

     With that being said, here is what I found at JCPenny at the Sunrise Mall for those of you who live in that area of California.
     These are three shirts that go through the prices from left to right. $1, $1.50, $1.50. All of these shirts came from the boys 80% off section of JCPenny and I was both happy and sad that they had these on sale. Why sad? Well, what I've seen through the countless pictures of my blog travelling is that when the white people come, they want to "impress" them and dress well,  they want to go to church looking appropriate and so forth. That's why, although it is incredibly great that I was able to find such deals on comic tees, I longed so desperately for the Polo shirts and button down dress shirts that were at the same section to be just a little bit cheaper than what they were placed at. I understand that any clothing is a gift and I believe that with all my heart but still, I wish I could give the boys a nice dress shirt or something along those lines without breaking my bank. 

     Anyway, that is all from me. I hope you all have a great time packing and National Collection Week is only 10 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment