Tuesday, November 17, 2015

90% Halloween Items at CVS

Hello Packers!

     So, a few days ago I went to CVS and scored their aisles once more to find that all the Halloween items were now marked down to the beautiful 90% off. They didn't have much, they had the typical make-up that no one wants to buy, the baskets that take up too much space and the dancing Halloween kitties that again, take up to much space. But what I did find were too good of a deal to pass up and thus the reason behind this blog post. Here are some of my awesome finds!

     These tote bags are originally $2.49 and I got them each for  $0.25 each! They are great quality and their ears are puffy so the little kiddies will really like them. They only had four...well, four that didn't have rips and tears in them but here they are! I want you all to know that tote bags are an incredibly great addition to your boxes if you ever have them on hand. Some of these kids go to schools in terrible conditions without anything to hold their school supplies in and their things end up dirty, destroyed etc. I try my best to include some form of bag in each of the boxes, even for the little kiddies because what kid doesn't love a good bag to put their things in? I'll have another blog post about the importance of tote bags but still, what an awesome find!
     Socks! Socks! Socks! Every where I go, every which way I turn, I end up getting some really awesome deals on socks! These socks are so cool because although they are Halloween themed, they are incredibly appropriate for my boxes as there are no devils, witches or scary characters on there. I am a little bit nervous about the socks with bats on them because I discovered that bats are considered bad omens or bad luck creatures in certain cultures. So, I'm praying that whomever receives those boxes with these bat socks in them doesn't believe in the bad omen bat. But, these socks are a great deal as they were $3.99 by themselves because the cashier rang them up as $3.99 each instead of the 2 for $5 deal I thought they were at and they ended up being $0.29 each. They were four cents more than what I had calculated them at two for $5 because I had calculated them for two being at $0.50 but hey, for all six pairs, they came out to being $1,74 which is less than what it would cost me at the dollar tree for two sets of three. 

     All in all, it is still November which means there still might be some Halloween fun out there for you to find. I recommend taking the time to look up and down every aisle you come across because you never know what lucky deal will show up. With that being said, it is National Drop Off week and I hope you all have safe travels to your Drop Off Locations and I pray for your boxes as well. 

Happy Packing!





No comments:

Post a Comment