Thursday, November 5, 2015

Awesome Shopping Deals Part 1/3

Hello Packers!

     As Halloween has come and gone, we are all seeing the glorious 50-90% off deals that all stores are throwing right now. Some of my favorites are the 99 Cent Store as well as Target. Walmart has constantly let me down in its line of clearance aisle as everyone heads to Walmart: low prices=super low clearance and therefore unless you are at the door to pick up every clearance item possible. But since I didn't get to that on time, I'm gonna show you some awesome deals I've found at a few stores. 

First, I went to the Target right off Douglas and they had a wonderful section of Halloween hats and so forth on sale from their Dollar Spot at 50% off! Each of these hats was originally $3 and they were at $1.50 each. What is wonderful about these hats is that they are small enough to fit a younger child but can stretch to fit an older child. It is so awesome!



At the same Target store, I found two-packs of gloves at $1,50 and then socks and sticky notes on sale for $0.50 each. The gloves are a great size for older children and the socks are the perfect size for the older girls. Sticky notes aren't exactly the highest things on my list of things to put in my boxes but I have a feeling that some kids out there could put them to good use.




     This is probably the best sign you can see in the Dollar Spot section of Target. This particular one was found off Sierra College Boulevard and I fell in love with their Dollar Spot section toward the back of the store. Tucked within the Halloween costumes, shirts and left over candy was every single Dollar Spot item they had ever had in stock throughout the year for 70% off! This was the best part of my day by far!

     So, the one and only set of stickers I could find was this set of Spider Man stickers but there is something amazing I've discovered about Spider-Man. When I was searching through one of the blogs I follow, I discovered that there was a boy who didn't want to go to a distribution but ended up going with his cousin. When he was opening his box, he discovered that EVERYTHING in the box was Spider-Man themed and turns out it was his favorite super hero. Super heroes have become something universal and it is so awesome that we can include things like this in their boxes.
     Then, finally, I have the best surprise of all! When I go to the Dollar Spot I always fall in love with the pencil cases they have available but something that prevented me from buying them was the fact that each one of these things is $1. I can get a two pack for a dollar at the Dollar tree so why would I bother? Well, each one of these things was $0.30 each! I got 20 pouches for $6. These things are made of great quality fabric and I am so excited to be able to put them into boys' boxes for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment