Friday, February 19, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016 After Sales Part 3

Hello Packers!

     I know that this "series" is getting long so here you go. Walgreens and Target.

WALGREENS
     Walgreens is not always my first destination but I'm glad I went to find an awesome set of Avengers and Spiderman cups, a tic tac toe and those push pencils. Even the cashier had a look of nostalgia on her face after seeing the push pencils that I purchased at her counter. The pencils came out to about 1 dollar each pack so that was nice, the cups were fifty cents each adn the tic tac toe game was also fifty cents. I love finding those fifty cent items because it really helps stretch the dollar. 

TARGET
     What else can a packer say about Target other than the fact that we love it and never want to leave it? I checked out Target the other day because my Facebook leader from North Carolina notified us all that the Valentine's Day items at Target were 70% off! What an amazing deal! So instead of the $3 price for those notepads and bracelets, I only spent $0.90 each so score for me.
     I told myself to stop buying socks for the girls but I just couldn't help myself when the Valentine's Day dollar section was on sale as well. All three of these items were on sale for $0.30 each and for getting all those items and still not technically spending a dollar: it is worth my time. 
     Again, what is with me and the cups? But how could I not buy this adorable sippy cup with that face and handles? This cute blue cup was originally $4 and I got it on sale for $1.20. Considering they still have some time until it goes into a possible 80% off sale: I will hold off on buying any more of the cute sippy cups. As for the sticker arrangement, it was originally $5 and I got it for $1.50. I like to get the buckets of foam stickers because then I can separate them into packs to include in boxes. Also, it is just a little bit of fun when opening up a box and along side the regular stickers are some puffy ones that they can feel as they run their hands over the paper. 

Off to my next and final part of my Valentine's Day After Sales. Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment