Friday, February 12, 2016

National Collection Week for OCC 2016!

Hello Packers!

     I know that we are all just loving the sales that are nearly at our fingertips as Valentine's day is just 2 days away and then the fifty percent off sales will come rolling in so I figured it would be a great time to give you guys some super great news that I got from Operation Christmas Child. 



     Hopefully you can read that font but if you can't, National Collection Week for the US is November 14-21! How exciting is that? I usually have to wait until October or late July to find out when the collection week is but my goodness, this is such a blessing. This helps me with my countdown and not only that, it just makes me all the more giddy for the fall. 

     Happy Packing Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment