Saturday, February 20, 2016

70% Off Clearance at Target 2/19/16

Hello packers!

     A while ago I came across the 70% off Clearance section of Target and fell in love with $0.30 pencil pouches and a few other sweet items. The time has come again when Target shoved all of their 70% off deals into the back of the store with the holiday items and my mother and I took to it like flies to honey. Seriously, everyone, go to the 70% off sale because getting items on sale for $0.30 is really just an awesome feeling. Clip With Purpose mentioned that the Target near them has marked it down to 90 % off. I don't know if that is true for all areas but it sure would be worth the look. I'm going to check again on Tuesday. Anyway, here's a little peak at what you can get at your neighborhood Target. 

So what we have here are a: headband, necklace, bracelet, hair ties, eraser and journal set all set at 70% off at Target. So, every little thing on the floor there came out to only $0.30 which is a wonderful deal. Then I got a journal set which came out to only $0.90!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any information on where I can get some really great Trolls merchandise, I would be incredibly grateful.














Another journal set was bought for $0.90 so that was really the greatest steal I got at the place other than the dollar deals that they have here. I got another set of puzzles for the 2-4 year old boxes, superhero figurines, a sport eraser set that I hope I can put into my Sports Theme box. (all the small stuff was 30 cents.)



So, speaking of Sports Theme boxes, something that most would say needs to be included in a box for any gender would be a ball of some sort. I am going to be trying my hardest to find some great sport themed stuff to be putting in my boxes especially for the Sports Themed one that will be finished in a week or so. (pics will be available for inspiration). The packs of balls and the large blue one were 90 cents and the pink was 30 cents.
 Do you remember me mentioning the hopeful dinosaur box that I'm making for a 5-9 year old? Well, I've decided to make three dinosaur themed boxes. Granted, the other two might be along the lines of 2-4 but stay tuned, we don't know the results quite yet. The coloring packs came out to be 90 cents each and the pencils were 30 cents each. They have Jurassic World print on them so this will be really cool for the boys' boxes.

With that being shown, I hope you guys are searching for some good deals because it is usually around the holidays when they start shoving their excess products into the Clearance bins.

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment