Sunday, December 20, 2015

Three (2-4 Boy) Box Day

Hello Packers!

     Well, we are just 5 days away from Christmas and I hope you are all enjoying the holiday festivities going around and spreading the holiday cheer as we are bringing the holidays to a close...until the second week of January when we get to see Valentine's Day merchandise invading the stores. He-He. Anyway, my holiday cheer has been on a low radar for the last few days and in an attempt to bring my spirits back up I decided to fill some boxes that I got on sale for $0.60 each at Target. Today's boxes were made for the boys of the 2-4 age range and I just know that these boys are going to love them.



     These are my three wonderful boxes. Each one is pretty much the same except for the big prizes up at the top and then the types of Beanie Babies that I put in there. So let me tell you all what is involved in these boxes. Each one includes:
  • Recycled Paper Bible Coloring Book
  • 8 crayon pack
  • five pens
  • five pencils
  • five pencil toppers
  • Eraser that doubles as a bouncy ball
  • Pencil Sharpener
  • Mild Soap
  • Wash Cloth
  • Chap Stick
  • Small Halloween Notebook
  • Compact Fork and Spoon
  • Halloween Clapper
  • 20 Building Blocks
  • T-shirt
  • Tote bag
  • Tooth Brush w/Case
  • Toothpaste
  • Beanie Baby
  • A handwritten Christmas Card
  • Spiderman Stickers
  • Superman Stickers
  • Transformer Stickers
This one was one of the easier ones to pack because of the way that the box just snaps shut with those side handles. I don't like spending a lot of money on these types of boxes because they are costly but I got it on sale so woohoo. I included a set of cars in this box which makes it unique compared to the other ones. I placed the Shamrock Beanie Baby in there and I sure do hope that the boy who gets this box likes the color green because this guy matches the shirt inside the box too. :)












This box has a panda Beanie Baby in there and also has a green shirt in there. The wow item in there is the Little People drawing pad and I just love that. We are trying to keep art in schools and our world has so much art that describes who we are, our experiences and so forth. I think that this type of wow item could maybe shape this child's cognitive development and perhaps create a great hobby.


This box has a black bear inside of it and the wow item of a train whistle. I like the train whistles a lot because they are musical items and trains are just everywhere. I kind of wish that Thomas the Train items went on sale more because what a great addition to a set of boxes than something that all of us at least recognize as something from our childhood? Anyway, this was another great box and the tops of the boxes were made with Bic Permanent markers and tape. The top one was used with duct tape and didn't turn out as cool as the one to the left. I used regular tape for that one.










     Any who, that is my awesome set of shoe boxes for the holidays and I guarantee you that there will be more to come in due time. :)

Happy Packing Everyone and Merry Christmas!

Box: 5,6,7 of 50

No comments:

Post a Comment