Thursday, December 24, 2015

I'm Just Too Into OCC

Hello Packers!

     Well, I thought the other post was going to be my last post of the year but my family opened up our gifts on Christmas Eve this year and I just want to show you all that I'm just a bit   too into OCC. My mom filled up most of my gifts this year as well as my stocking and well, let's just say that my mom has filled my gifts with nothing but things to put in my Shoe Boxes. She couldn't think of anything to get me this year so BAM this is the year that she got me nothing but stuff for the boxes.


     SO, this was the "haul" my mother got me for my boxes. She first got me an organization container for my OCC items and that is really helpful considering I have NO space to put my shoe box filler items. She then got me three flashlights, a lantern, two Holiday hair ties, some Moon Sand stuff and a collapsing fishing pole! I was so blessed to get these great things for my shoe boxes and I'm super excited to put them in the boxes too!


     The last gift I opened was extremely heavy and surprisingly I got a large box of Operation Christmas Child Go Boxes! It is a pack of 100 and I'm so incredibly excited to actually use them this upcoming year. I'm so blessed that Operation Christmas Child has played a great part in my gifts this year and I'm so blessed that my family supports me in my Operation Christmas Child journey.


     Then my mom surprised me once again with a set of jewelry! It is an OCC necklace that she found on Etsy and I just about cried my eyes out by how much I love it. This year might not have been directed at me but the gifts I got will make the children of this world so happy and that is the greatest gift I could ever ask for. 

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Packing!


No comments:

Post a Comment