Saturday, December 12, 2015

JC Penny Disney Deals!

Hello Packers!

     Well, for starters, I get a "bonus" from my work and get a $50 gift card to Safeway. I don't shop at Safeway and didn't really want anything from it so I decided to buy two other gift cards with my gift card. $25 went to JC Penny and $25 went to Target. Today I got a $10 off of $25 or more at JC Penny...well, I thought I could use it on my Disney finds but unfortunately Disney is excluded, even when it is on sale. Boo. But, let me show you what I got anyway with my free $25!

My mother sent me pictures of these dolls the other day and was going crazy on how these dolls, originally priced at $16 were in the Clearance section for $2.39! My goodness! So within seconds I headed to JC Penny today and picked up these dolls. I like these dolls for my boxes because they are both a stuffed animal and a doll at the same time. Also, many recommend a doll with a darker skin tone and I think this will be a good doll regardless. :)
So this is totally awesome as well because I found two sets of the Good Fairies of Sleeping Beauty! These dolls were all under three dollars and I'm stuck on if I should distribute them into six boxes or keep them in sets of three and put three in each box. I really don't know what I'm going to do but surely enough you guys will hear about it. 
Then of course I checked the Clearance section for the boys. I found three great ones however the one at the bottom cost more than I had preferred to spend and I was hoping to use that $10 off coupon but since I used Disney items, I ended up not being able to use it. But with that gift card of mine, I only spent $6 at the end of this entire purchase!

Happy Packing Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment