Wednesday, October 14, 2015

2015 Prayer for My Boxes


Dear Lord,
I pray that these boxes created with You and a Child in mind, will be taken to where they are meant to be. That the volunteers handle the boxes with caution and delicate hands as You have guided me to this organization and to fill each of these boxes with care to every detail. I pray that these boxes land where You want them to land and that the children are found to be in good health. I pray that they smile when they open the boxes and that the toys and gifts inside them help them in this glorious journey we call life. I pray these boxes make an impact. That at least one of my shoe box recipients will see the light of Your graces and follow in Your path for them. 

Lord, these boxes have brought me great joy. I know that whomever receives these boxes will be in need of them for You are watching each and every box head out to those children in need. Bless the children and I pray for them to discover exactly what they need in their situations. I pray that these children can experience joy and happiness from their day of distribution, and I pray that they can spread that happiness to their families as well. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment