Saturday, May 14, 2016

Small Box with Big Blessings

Hello Packers!

     I know. I know. Two posts in one day: I'm a madwoman but I just couldn't let my mom's small shoe box go to waste and it has been eating at me for days to fill it. Because the box is smaller, I decided to fill it for a 2-4 year old boy and I think that this box is by far the cutest and most jam-packed box I've had in quite a while. So, here we go:

Obviously my box is smaller than any of the other shoe boxes I have because they were meant to just hold a pair of slip on flats. It is small but made out of some great cardboard and is a pull off lid rather than an attached one.
So, this is all that I was able to include in the shoe box:
-Toothpaste
=Toothbrush
-Candy
-Small Notebooks
-Flashlight Wand
-Water Cup
-Tissues
-Coloring book
-Crayons
-Knit Hat
-Stacking Cups
Bouncy Ball
-Pencil Sharpener
-Eraser Puzzle
-Spiderman Tote Bag
-Wash Cloth
-Pencil Pouch
-Comb
-Whistle
-Pencils
-Pens
-Pencil Toppers
-Socks

So, it doesn't totally fit so it's a bit curved but here is the Coloring Book and the pencil pouch. I also put in some Transformers and Car stickers in the bottom as well.
So, I put the hat and the cup filled with the eraser puzzle pieces in the box and thankfully there is still a lot of room. The tote bag is folded under the hat.
Next, we have the stacking cups filled with the socks and the pens and pencils are set against the coloring book. The comb is tucked in the hat.
So then comes on the challenging part but thankfully everything fit. The candy was set along the side and there were a lot of problems in the process but here it is and yes...
...It does all fit.

This is now my 55th box.

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment