Thursday, March 3, 2016

OCC DEAL FIND: Target Clearance Pencils 3/3

Hello Packers!

     As my 3 hour break between my morning classes and my afternoon classes would have, I spent my time at Noodles Company and then Target to find a deal that I wasn't planning on finding. Something that we should all keep in mind when we are going into Target are the inner parts of the aisles where their glorious clearance items are available for the OCC Deal finders like ourselves. 

     In their clearance section of the stationery section, I found these awesome pen packs for only 27 cents each! I did the math and each of these pens comes out to about 3 cents each! Compared to the 16 pencil pack for 1 dollar which makes the pencils 6 cents each. I was as giddy as a school girl at this discovery.
     I don't know if there is truly any difference between the two pencils but these were the two types that they had available. I've never had any difference between pencil brands so I guess that is just up for discussion. 
     Although they had so many packs of pencils that I wish I could have stowed away in my basket, I could only afford to purchase 30 packs. The purchase came out to about $8.40 and with what I spent I discovered that at the dollar tree for the largest amount of pencils in a box which is 16 pencils, I would have only gotten 128 pencils, however for the deal I found, I made a purchase of 240 pencils! It is a great difference from the regular purchase from the dollar tree. 

     Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment