Monday, March 7, 2016

OCC DEAL FIND: Free Coloring Books and Stickers

Hello Packers!

     This is your friend, Sweet Tea, here and I want you all to know about a great website that promotes healthy eating...mainly watermelon and they have them available for free! Again, I must recommend going to Clip With Purpose as they have such great deals all around the United States and they are willing to answer any of your questions. Anyway, here is the link for the Watermelon site: http://www.watermelon.org/Freebies

This is my box that I got just this morning. My mother picked it up and thought it was a set of textbooks but it was actually my wonderful coloring book order! To think, I was telling my mother about my coloring book order just a few hours ago and then they arrive at my doorstep.
So this is one of the two coloring books I ordered. This one is obviously targeted toward kids to stop eating junk food and that is OK as long as the inside of the coloring book is mostly coloring pages and not activity. (I know that seems silly but most of the countries these go to are countries that aren't strongest in English so crossword puzzles and word scrambles might not be the best for children overseas.) I ended up with 55 Lazee coloring books.
This is the second one and I just think this is so adorable. It is, again, directed toward healthy eating choices and there is nothing but coloring pages, no overly English-directed activities. I ended up with 55 of these coloring books.
I didn't know about these stickers but I think they'll be nice to add a few to the shoe boxes for the stickers, an easy staple for shoe boxes. I ordered 150 of the J-Slice stickers on the left and 50 of the red stickers on the right.

     I hope you guys all check out the site and order some free coloring books and stickers because they are a lot thicker than they look and have a great amount of multi-age coloring pages. 

Happy Packing!






No comments:

Post a Comment