Wednesday, July 13, 2016

OCC Box decorating with School Promos

Hello Packers!

     I know it has been a crazy long time since I have last posted and I'm very happy to let you know I have tons to post! Anyway, have you been looking at your regular go boxes and been wondering how to decorate them? I was lucky the other day in finding some School Jesus promotional decorations at my Dollar Tree and found that they are the perfect width of the go boxes provided by OCC.

These come in a pack of 15 thin cardboard promotional cards. There were others that promoted good grades and doing good deeds in school but I found that these would make a bit more sense for this organization. 
Just like my previous post about decorating with programs, make sure that the decoration is within the lines of the shoe box folds. When you fold it, it will look like the decoration is over the lines but when folded entirely, it is just the view of perception that makes it look like it is over. They are also very sturdy so we know that it won't be too easy to destroy the decoration through transit.
For this decoration, I put tape on all four sides of the decoration piece because although the tape does overlap onto the box's lines, the tape doesn't ruin the look of the box nor ruin the function of folding.

     I know this post was a bit short but I do have more to follow. There isn't much, unfortunately, to say about taping a promo to a box but it makes for a cute box, right?

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment