Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Box Theme: PINK!!!

Hello Packers!

     Don't we all just get tickled pink when we come up with a great theme or item for our boxes? Well, I got that feeling while packing these awesome pink shoe boxes for some super sweet girls. I will say that I broke a little rule for myself and I made three boxes for the girl age group of 5-9. Why? Well, unfortunately when looking for pink items in the time of Easter...you find a lot of items that are just a tad bit too young for the older age group. Oh well. Anyway, here is my set of pictures for these sweet little boxes.
All three of my boxes had these items in them. I came across the ball, bunny ears, bunny socks, that long spiky ball wand, pink bag and set of pink yarn at Target for $0.30 each. The pink cup came from a 4 for 99 cent sale at the 99 cent store. From the blogs I follow, bunny ears or something along those lines make for a fun gift for them to immediately put on when they open their boxes. I like it so far because it is a good combination of girly stuff but also a slightly tomboy aspect (i.e. the ball). Something I read said that a girl in Zambia was actually playing ball with the other boys and she got a baseball in her box. I played ball when I was a little girl and athletics are practiced all around the world so if you want to include something like that, go for a ball of some sort.

 Pink Pink Everywhere. I love how the colors came together together for this box and I included a lot of my previous shopping items from my Valentines' Day shopping trips.  
The "My Color is Pink" coloring set is what gave me the inspiration for an all pink shoe box. I was wondering about the coloring book but I flipped through the pages and they are pretty age appropriate. 
The other two boxes had a big pink stuffed Teddy Bear and let me tell you, it was NOT easy to get these big teddies into the boxes along with everything I showed you above. But the struggle was worth it as two girls got some really cute teddies and another girl got one of those Beanie Boos from Ty. 

I know this post isn't that great as I am trudging through a cold right now but I hope this gives some inspiration for a theme box for you great packers. PS: I unfortunately couldn't retrieve my old photos about the Dinosaur theme boxes but I will let you know that they were made for the boy's age group 5-9. That is a tad bit funny I suppose as my sets of three theme boxes are going for the 5-9 age groups. Any-who, I have officially 53 boxes down and who knows how many to go. Prayers for the boxes and that I can use my resources to fill as many boxes as I possibly can this year.

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment